As a waste plastic and recycling company, we have a responsibility to all of our stakeholders and the environment to work in an eco-efficient manner. Ensuring protection of the environment and supporting social wellbeing is at the centre of all our operations.
We are committed to the continual improvement of our own environmental performance and environmental management system. This includes environmental performance evaluation so that we can quantify our environmental improvements.
We will take all reasonable and practicable measures to adopt environmental best practice. In particular, we will:
- Comply with relevant environmental legislation and codes of practice as a minimum;
- Identify opportunities to prevent pollution and progressively make all attempts to reduce our consumption of raw materials, water and energy;
- Promote waste reduction, re-use and recycling;
- Identify opportunities to reduce impacts associated with travel, through minimising the requirement for travel, encouraging improved travel planning and promoting sustainable transport options;
- Work towards excellence in environmental management in partnership with our customers and suppliers;
- Communicate this Environmental Policy and relevant environmental initiatives to our staff, customers and other stakeholders, encouraging them to participate; and
- Support the development of our staff by communicating the benefits of environmental protection and communicating techniques and requirements for environmental management.